Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Plantronics Bluetooth Stereo Headset

image

I did some research today on a good paid of Bluetooth Stereo Headsets.  I chose the Plantronics Pulsar 590E for a number of reasons.

-They have excellent sound quality

-They can be used for music and telephone calls

-They fold up nicely and have a carrying case

-They have a cool looking charger base

-I will use it for my laptop for music and Skype calls, my ATT Fuze Phone for music and cell calls, and my home land line with my Bluetooth enabled VTech LS5145 Landline Phoneimage

-It can be paired to 1 mobile phone and to 1 stereo device simultaneously (allowing you to switch back and forth between them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home