Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for Windows

image

For many many years I have been searching for a good video game controller for Windows.  I have gone through countless controllers and none of them seemed to ever be as good as a console controller.  But with the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, everything changes.  Finally, a controller worth using on my computer has been released. 

And here is the best part.  With the new image initiative from Microsoft, spending agonizing time mapping buttons to your controller are now over.  Every game that is in the Games for Windows initiative works with the XBox controller right out of the box, making it super easy to get started with this controller.

I also like the fact that I can control my computer with the controller with a little free hack called XPadder.  Now I can control my DVD playback, multimedia, and more from the comfort of my couch.  Click here for instructions on how to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home