Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Mosquito Indoor Radio Controlled Hellicopter

I usually despise going into Radio Shack for anything, but they had a device that I could not resist. This is the smallest lightest radio controlled hellicopter I have ever seen for indoor use. It can easily take off from the Palm of your hand and can soar for about 10 minutes per charge. This thing is TINY, and very hard to find. A few months ago I called almost every radio shack in town and no one had it and it was also sold out online. I dropped in a radio shack today and there was one and only one available so I snatched it up, man this thing is fun! Check out this Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home