Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Thailand: Full Moon Party

EVERYONE in Thailand is so hapy and nice! Its so refreshing to see a smiling face everywhere you go, unlike america, where everyone seems so bitter and unhappy.

Last monday to wednesday night I spend on the Island of Koh Phangnan for the full moon party. Word of advice: dont stay on this island any longer then you have to! Except for the full moon party, there is NOTHING to do and I was pretty bored the whole time but stayed three nights becuase that was the minimum that I could book during the full moon party. Anyway, the Full Moon party was just ok, I thought it would be better. The music was pretty mainstream and a lot of the time they just played CDs! It was mainstream pop, hip hop, and progressive house. I heard the same songs all the time. But it was on the beach and there was some amazing lightning in the background the whole time but it didn't rain! I stayed up till 8am at the party (with a quick nap on the beach from 5-6) I got pretty smashed, and dont really remember anything from 3-5am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home