Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Thailand Trip 2005

I just got back from my Elephant ride and Bamboo Raft River ride in Chaing Mai. For the last 2 days I was lazing on the deck of a teak rice barge in Ayuthaya. We were biking through the country sides learning how the local villagers lived.

Before that we were in Kanchanburi where we saw the "Bridge over River Kwai" which is part of a railway that ex-POWs in WW2 built as slaves of the Japanese. The JEATH (Japenese enslaving English / American / Australian / Thai / Holland) built this railway in 18 months and over 100,000 people died of starvation and disease.
So now we are spending the weekend in Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand in the very north. Tonight I am going to a Mui Thai, or Thai Kick Boxing event.

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want to see some old pictures of Guatemala go look at: http://www.garymorga.com/galleryCats.asp

There are also some great photos of Thailand and a couple of published blogs at: http://justsaycheeseplease.blogspot.com/

I thank you for your time.

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beanstalk66...It is nice seeing someone else interested in dual amd cpu enough to also make a blog on the subject. Your topic...this post is exactly what I am spending my time investigating. Thanks.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beanstalk66 :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download bittorent movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beanstalk66 :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download latest movies site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home