Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ooma: The amazing disappearing phone bill

image

I just picked up my Ooma Voice over IP Phone last night.  Compared to what I used to be using, MagicJack, the quality is extremely high with excellent reliability.  I found it on NewEgg for an excellent price. 

You basically get unlimited phone calls for your ENTIRE LIFE anywhere in the US with no monthly fees ever.  Just the initial cost of the device, currently hovering just above $200 dollars.

“It doesn’t take a magician to make your phone bills disappear. It just takes ooma™. Simply connect the device to your high-speed Internet and phone, and, presto, your phone bills are no more.”

This is an award winning device that I definitely recommend!

image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home