Come See Our New Blog!

Our Blog has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Beanstalk Computing IT Support Blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Goodbye Netflix..... Hello Vongo

So
I have been playing with a new service called Vongo which allows me to instantly watch movies through my computer on the Internet. I could also transfer those movies to a portable device such as an IPod Video if I had one. They use a subscription service such as Napster or Rhapsody which means as long as I am a member for $9.95 a month I can watch UNLIMITED movies from their colletion unlike ITunes which makes you purchase each individual movie you download. And there is a free 2 week trial for you to try it out, do it today!


1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two minor corrections to your post...Vongo is not currenty compatible with the iPod (Apple makes sure that no other company can sell content to iPod users) and the monthly fee is $9.99. Thanks. -Joe Cantwell, VONGO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home